How do I contact you?
If you have any questions about any of our products or orders you can email us at email@example.com and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
Where are you located?
We’re located in Adelaide, south Australia. We are an online store only.
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and transfer payments through our safe and secure Paypal service.
You can also transfer directly into our account. If you choose this option then the bank details will be shown at the checkout.
We also accept payment through Afterpay. For more information on Afterpay please visit www.afterpay.com.au
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is fully integrated with all your favourite shops. Shop as usual, then choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers complete a quick registration, returning customers simply log in. It’s that easy!
For more information visit www.afterpay.com.au
Do you have different size mats?
All mat design only come in the standard size of 140cm x 140cm
How do I cancel an order?
Write us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once something has shipped, we can no longer cancel and refund an order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Once something has shipped, we can no longer make changes to your order.
How much is postage and how long will it take?
We offer $9.95 flat rate shipping anywhere across Australia and New Zealand. $50 flat rate for worldwide delivery.
Delivery times in Australia may vary from 2-7 days depending on your location and also product purchased.
Can I purchase the product by itself without the soft foam edges?
Yes. You can choose to purchase the mat only option or the complete mat option (including attachable foam edges, sleeves and carry bag) in the shopping cart. The attachable foam edges can be purchased at a later stage and easily attached to any mat design.
Can the play mat be washed?
Yes. The play mat and sleeves can be gentle machine washed in cold water and dried on the washing line. Refer to the care label on the mat and sleeves for further instructions.
Is there instructions for attaching the foam edges?
Assembly instructions for attaching removable foam edges and sleeves:
• Gently open the velcro opening on the middle of the sleeve.
• Insert two foam pieces into either end of the sleeve and then seal the sleeve again by firmly pressing the velcro closed.
• Repeat on all four sides.
• Place the mat of the ground either facing up or down.
• Attach each of the four sleeves to the velcro on the back on the mat.
• Ensure the sleeve is aligned and neatly attached all the way along to prevent any gaps. Firmly press the velcro to seal the edges together.
• If the mat is facing down, then simply flip it over and your child is ready to play.
• To remove the edges, gently separate the velcro by pulling the sleeve off the mat.
• Remove the foam from the sleeves and store both in the convenient carry bag.